- The cemetery fund for perpetual use continues.
- Bear Creek Church Trustees serve as Cemetery Committee.
- All sites must meet approval of Trustees.
- All active resident members and their spouses, and children under parents' care, shall have a right to be buried in the cemetery without being charged.
- The Trustees shall consider any requests for burial of non- members and separated members with a fee of $500 per burial plot being charged. Also, Trustees may consider any waiver to these fees.
- No trees or shrubs shall be planted on burial plots.
- The Trustees shall consider any requests for burial for the general public having no connection with the church for a fee of $1000 per burial plot being charged. Also, the Trustees may consider any waiver to these fees.
- Full cremation burial plots will have a fee of $500.
- Small flat stone cremation burial plots are available and prices will be determined by the Trustees.
- Family rows will be respected.
Cemetery contact person: Eric Schlosnagle, 240-321-4052